Faculty of Art and Sciences
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Ankara, TURKEY, April 15 - 17, 2004
MS classification - Mathematics Subject Classification
PACS - Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme
[APPLICANTS AND ABSTRACTS]
The objective of the workshop is to present current results in the following areas of
Global Analysis and its Applications:
- analysis on manifolds and differential equations
- the calculus of variations on manifolds
- geometric control and optimization
- geometric structures and geometric methods in physics
The workshop also includes general research-expository lectures on these topics.
The scientific program will start on April 15 morning and will consist
- invited plenary lectures (50 min)
- communications in sections (15-30 min)
- poster session
- V. Lychagin, University of Tromso, Norway,
'Geometrical and Analytical Methods for PDE's Solutions'
- D. Krupka, Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic,
'Global Variational Theory: Foundations and Current Problems'
- O. Krupkova, Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic,
'The Geometry of Variational Equations'
- J. CortÚs Monforte, University of Illinois, USA,
'An Incursion into Optimal Control and Geometric Optimization'
- Global Analysis and Differential Equations - chairman O. Krupkova
- Global Variational Calculus, Geometric Optimization - chairman D. Krupka
Dr. Dumitru Baleanu
+90 312 284 45 00 - 309
Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences,
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Cankaya University -